Thursday, April 16, 2009

Texting Conversation

Kayla: Ew theres worms everywhere!
Me: That's what happens when it rains. :)
Kayla: Ew ew ew there was a bazillion of them! And some had been stepped on!
Me:Did you spare their lives? :)
Kayla: I wouldn't dare squish those things! Yucky mess and guts everywhere! Ew!
Me: Just think of it as a crude science dissection. A learning moment...
Kayla: Nah if i want to get nausious then id just go watch people get their blood drawn

And later:

Me: I just stepped on a worm.
Kayla: Ew!
Me: Thought you'd want to know.
Kayla: Im about to eat lol nasty!
Me: Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms...
Kayla: Youre so gross!
Me: Have to have something to laugh about today! :)
Kayla: Or throw up about

8 comments:

Grant said...

At least you know she won't become a serial killer - not because she respects human life, but because she would find evisceration yucky.

Ms. Salti said...

She cracks me up. I'm surprised I didn't see more worms yesterday given the torrential downpour we had!

Anonymous said...

Here it is mostly snails...double yucky...but delish with garlic butter if I could just get over the slimy business of prep.

Staci A said...

Too funny! My son's having a weird obsession talking about worms today too.

Otter Thomas said...

I guess she doesn't like fishing and baiting her own hook.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

You're dating yourself using that "Nobody likes me...." jiggle! ;-)

Beth said...

It isn't every day you find something to throw up about.

Casey said...

Eww, slimy. I hate touching worms.