1. During my teenage years, my bedroom was plastered in Star Trek posters.
2. I attended science fiction conventions. And loved them.
3. I hold a degree in Computer Science.
4. Sudoku is relaxing.
5. I have a bunch of acronyms after my name.
6. I know the answer to Life, The Universe, And Everything.
7. I've used polyhedral dice to resolve random events.
8. I taught myself to program in BASIC when I was 11 years old. Over the summer. Because I was bored. And it was a Star Trek program.
9. I understand this joke (and it makes me laugh): There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
10. Just ask my kids. They'll tell you.
I'm Suz, a mother of 7 beautiful daughters & step-daughters, ranging in age from 22 to 14. I work full-time as a computer geek, and have a part-time internet business on the side in my free time (ha!). Life is never boring around here!