Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Favorite Joke

A little old lady was cleaning up her attic. She picked up a lamp, and started to brush the dust off.

POOF! Out pops a genie. The genie tells her, "You can have any three wishes you want." Without hesitating, the old woman says, "I want to be young and beautiful, be surrounded by wealth, and want my cat over here to turn into a handsome young man!"

The genie immediately grants her wishes and disappears. The woman is young and beautiful again, she is surrounded by money and jewels, and her cat has transformed into the most breathtakingly handsome man.

As he wraps her in his arms, he whispers into her ear...

"Now... aren't you sorry you had me neutered?"

6 comments:

Jaime said...

HA! think i could get away with using this one at my meeting? :)

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

GREAT laugh to start up Saturday morning!

Casey said...

Oh my.

Sherrie Shepherd Piano Music said...

Funny!
I came over from Amber's blog. I just love her, and any friend of hers has to be a friend of mine too!
Look forward to getting to know you better!

Signe said...

lol; that's hilarious!!

Ms. Salti said...

That's a good one!