Monday, April 27, 2009

GreenJello Jiggler Award

I am awarding a GreenJello Jiggler Award today to....

(drumroll, please)

Kristina P.! Her most recent post, Superdell Caught Riding Dirty, was beyond awesome. I mean, any post that has fanny packs in it automatically qualifies as Totally Awesome. Right?



GreenJello Jiggler Award Rules:
  1. This award can be given to anyone, anytime, as long as their blog post made you laugh out loud so hard that you jiggled!
  2. Link to the post that jiggled you so others can share in the jigglement.
  3. Please copy these rules when you award it, so jiggly fun can be shared far and wide.
(Okay, so the rules are really lame with the overusage of the word "jiggle". Sue me.)

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I am so honored! And fanny packs + Superdell always equals awesome.

Thanks again, Jello! And we can thank Amber for bringing us together.

Ms. Salti said...

Well deserved giving of the award. SuperDell is a freaking idiot!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Guess ya hafta live in UTAH to 'get it', huh?

Casey said...

Jiggle should be my nickname. How's HASAY going? Make me proud.

steenky bee said...

Bawahaha! To me, the fact that he HAD a fanny pack was the worst part of the entire story. Believe me, if I were Super Dale, I would've dealt with the gun charges, the speeding, even the children not in their seatbelts (horror, though) but I would do everything in my power to get the FANNY PACK from making its way into the police report.

Anonymous said...

Lol! I liked the doggy fanny pack!