1. Apparently there's some sort of strange smell emanating from the cafeteria.
2. O sunny day. Thou art fairer than the icy roads, or the cold winds that blow up my skirt on Sundays.
3. 2009 is shaping up to be a recycled version of 2008 so far.
4. All it took was one Girl Scout cookie, and that was it. Fell right off the no-sugar wagon into a full pig-out fest.
5. For too long I've been anticipating the return of sunny days. Then, when it comes, the heat blasts you right back indoors! (A 40 degree change from the previous day is hard for your body to adjust to.)
6. I am not obsessed with making sure I spell 'emanating' correctly; I am not! (And I don't know how to get to dictionary.com, either.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping and preparing, tomorrow my plans include throwing a baby shower for my good friend and Sunday, I want to find more Girl Scout cookies!