Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

ffi



1. Apparently there's some sort of strange smell emanating from the cafeteria.

2. O sunny day. Thou art fairer than the icy roads, or the cold winds that blow up my skirt on Sundays.

3. 2009 is shaping up to be a recycled version of 2008 so far.

4. All it took was one Girl Scout cookie, and that was it. Fell right off the no-sugar wagon into a full pig-out fest.

5. For too long I've been anticipating the return of sunny days. Then, when it comes, the heat blasts you right back indoors! (A 40 degree change from the previous day is hard for your body to adjust to.)

6. I am not obsessed with making sure I spell 'emanating' correctly; I am not! (And I don't know how to get to dictionary.com, either.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping and preparing, tomorrow my plans include throwing a baby shower for my good friend and Sunday, I want to find more Girl Scout cookies!

10 comments:

Grant said...

Can we submit our own Friday Fill-ins for you to do?

GreenJello said...

I may regret this, but ok. LOL!

Small Town Mommy said...

You are write, there is some strange smell emanating from the cafeteria. Why is that?

Yum, Girl Scout cookies.

Kristina P. said...

It's almost like we can't get a break with the weather. It's cold or it's hot!!

Froggy said...

Have fun throwing the baby shower! I threw one for my sister's first baby and it was so much fun. Baby shower games are always a blast!

Christopher Jones said...

Meatloaf is made of Soylent Green extract. Thus, meatloaf is people!

You're probably smelling athletes foot of one of the people....

Ms. Salti said...

Just say no to the girl scout cookies! You can do it!

Casey said...

I had just gotten over my Girl Scout cookie addiction when I read about yours. Now I'm jonesing.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

These are GREAT!

And I am LATE!

Almost midnight here! Drat!

eMelectric said...

Love #2 - damn those skirt-blowing winds! :o)

Good luck with the baby shower and enjoy the weekend!