1. Join me in the land of never ending winter. (When is it that spring will come again?)
2. Put a little sunshine in your day! No, really. Bring it on!
3. Happiness is waking up to a windshield that doesn't need scraped.
4. I thought spring was supposed to officially begin March 20th. You know, sunshine and chirping birds and allergies and all that... but I could be dazed and confused. (Normal for me.)
5. I'm waiting for the day I can walk outside without a coat, and not freeze my little buns off. (Ok, so my buns aren't so little.)(Let me be happy in my disillusionment, please.)
6. Ice cream is hard to resist. Even in the dead of winter. It's worth the shiver fest.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to telling Jack Frost to get his hiney out of town, tomorrow my plans include coaxing spring out of hiding and Sunday, I want to bask in the warmth of the sun! PLEASE!!!