Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: The Never Ending Winter Edition

And...here we go!

ffi



1. Join me in the land of never ending winter. (When is it that spring will come again?)

2. Put a little sunshine in your day! No, really. Bring it on!

3. Happiness is waking up to a windshield that doesn't need scraped.

4. I thought spring was supposed to officially begin March 20th. You know, sunshine and chirping birds and allergies and all that... but I could be dazed and confused. (Normal for me.)

5. I'm waiting for the day I can walk outside without a coat, and not freeze my little buns off. (Ok, so my buns aren't so little.)(Let me be happy in my disillusionment, please.)

6. Ice cream is hard to resist. Even in the dead of winter. It's worth the shiver fest.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to telling Jack Frost to get his hiney out of town, tomorrow my plans include coaxing spring out of hiding and Sunday, I want to bask in the warmth of the sun! PLEASE!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these friday fill ins...I have spring fever myself

Suldog said...

Our first 70-degree day today in Massachusetts! Woo-Hoo!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I hope all your wishes for Spring come true this weekend! ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, here in VA it's been 1 warm day & 2 or 3 cold rainy ones all spring. It's so frustrating!
Enjoy your weekend.

AS Amber said...

I feel your pain, Jello. I feel your pain.

Casey said...

I should be ecstatic since I NEVER have to scrape my windshield.

Captain Dumbass said...

Isn't weather funny. Here I am, sooooo far north of you up here in Canadaland and I'm having a barbeque. Kinda wished I'd wore shorts today.

I know, I suck.

david mcmahon said...

I think I was voted president of the International Ice Cream Appreciation Society!!