Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nothing (And Yet Something) To Report

It's been a weird last few days. Lots of things happening in my life (Shandy wants to come home to visit for the first time in almost 2 years!)(Joy!)(Having to think about going to court-- again-- next week)($#@%!)(Kayla got burnt out on soccer, and isn't going to do club ball for awhile)(Mixed emotions)(Sick kids)(Not fun)(New part-time business actually going pretty darn good)(Yay!)(Went to Lana and Nate's wedding reception/Halloween party, which I still need to write about)(Fun time!)(Shandy turned 18!)(Am I old enough to have an 18 year old?)(Even though I'm exercising more than I ever have before in my entire life, I'm gaining weight and have a higher fat percentage)(Life is SO unfair)(Attended the last minute *mandatory* budget meeting at work, where we were assured that All Is Well In Zion)(Liars)(Attended nephew's birthday party and scared the crap out of a bunch of kids with my costume)(Bwahahahaha!).

But nothing really to blog about.

6 comments:

Maternal Mirth said...

You and me both, sista ... not sure if it's lack of bloggable materials or just lack of energy to blog.

Either way ... it's a tad slow on my end, too.

GreenJello said...

Every time things get a tad slow, it means something BIG is in store. That's how it works.

I don't remember signing on for this particular ride. Anyone know where I can get off before BIG hits?

steenky bee said...

You are so not old enough to have an 18 year old?! You don't look it! Wow! Lookin' good, girlie!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Despite the sound of things ~ it still sounds like you are alive and well and grabbing at life however you can!! ;-)

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Opie turns 18 in a month and a half. It can't be!

GreenJello said...

steenky bee, everyone needs a friend like you. :) :) :)

Gotta keep up appearances, bfs. One of these days, someone is gonna look behind the curtain, though.

Jen! How on earth did our little ones grow up to be big ones so fast?!?