Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yellowstone, Day 2

Today was going to be our longest day. I figured we'd do this one first, while the girls were still totally hyped up with excess vacation energy. :)



We did the Norris Geyer Basin, and then headed down to Old Faithful. We did the long walk behind Old Faithful, and saw a LOT of geysers go off. Very cool! We got back late, but it was worth it. I think we saw at least 10 geysers go off today!

I logged 24,941 steps on my pedometer today. My feet and back hurt!

2 comments:

Gen said...

Oh my. I got a headache just watching that. lol! Every once in a while I still have that kind of energy.

GreenJello said...

LOL! That's what I told them... you're gonna give yourselves headaches. The Ranger lady at the entrance station to Yellowstone replied, "I think they're going to give YOU a headache." :)

I wish I had that kind of energy now! It's a rare occasion that I do.