If you would like people to be able to email you back after you leave a comment, here's how you change those settings. Well, at least in Blogger. Those of you with WordPress and other non-Googly blogs will have to figure out things on your own. :)
- Click on the Customize link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Edit Profile, which is on the left hand side of the screen next to your picture.
- This will take you to the Edit User Profile screen.
- Look in the Privacy section.
- Check the box that says, "Show my email address".
- In the Identity section, enter in an email address. (Paranoid users: create a new email address for this, if you want.)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.
So if you think I've totally been ignoring your comments lately, it's not true... we'll just have to go after that no-good comment stealer email@example.com. Hrumph.