1. Give me an inch and I'll take a mile. Or at least, that's what my mom always told me.
2. Whenever I get a pancake at my work cafeteria, it's huge. I mean, it's like a minor loaf of bread or something.
3. I wish I could eat as many giant pancakes as I wanted to, without gaining a pound. (Hey, it said "I wish"!)
4. Blood Orange and Pink Grapefruit gelato was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious. My first gelato ever! I'm hooked.
5. To live in this world is an amazing and humbling experience.
6. Other than this one, Navel Gazing At Its Finest is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting stuff listed on Amazon, tomorrow my plans include going to Yet Another Auction and Sunday, I want to spend time with my family!