1. It seems like asking you to do your math homework is akin to child torture.
2. Wash your hands for heavens' sake when you're done, please? And did you wipe this time?
3. If I thought you cleaned your room without asking, I'd faint. Right here on the spot!
4. Beautiful blue eyes, charming smile, love and laughter is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means you dragging out all the craft items and coming up with an extremely clever Valentine box for school. And then leaving aforementioned craft items scattered all over the kitchen.
6. Knowing you are counting on me gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to listening to you play your piano, tomorrow my plans include giving you your coveted Valentines' candy and Sunday, I want to spend some time with you!