Thursday, May 14, 2009

Texting Conversations

Kayla: My neck hurts
Me: Mine, too. Maybe we have the Swine Flu!
Kayla: Its the giraffe flu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu: I just had my first kiss ^_^
Me: Whoohoo! Was it nice? :)
Lu: It was slobbery ^_^
Me: He'll learn. He's new at it, too. :)
Lu: No because he was going for a cheek but i kissed him on the lips. Then he kind of ran away ^_^
Me: Scaring him off, eh? :)
Lu: Lol yeah. Then he ran off and told the closest friend near him and he ran off to tell vicki and by tomorow I'll be the new gossip of the school ^_^
Me: How many demerits do you think you'll get for that? LOL
Lu: Lol NONE CAUSE NO ONE SAW!! MHHAHAHAHA!!!! :-) lol

12 comments:

Maternal Mirth said...

Your girls KILL me!

Kristina P. said...

They are so funny! And I wonder what happens with giraffe flu?

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!

Suldog said...

That's funny stuff.

GreenJello said...

My girls are an endless source of amusement for me. And now you. :)

Ms. Salti said...

I love all the texting convos. Your girls are so funny!

kyooty said...

LOL! yep gossip is just gossip if no one sees! :)

Bex said...

that is so cute! how many demerits? do they get demerits for kissing?

GreenJello said...

They give demerits for any displays of public affection. So, she got some last week when they caught her and her beau holding hands. LOL

Casey said...

I think maybe I have giraffe flu too, my neck is sore.

Sloppy first kisses are the worst. Ugh.

Suzy said...

Now my neck hurts! Girls are great aren't they!?

Anonymous said...

Soooo funny! Couldn't you just hug 'em till the yell 'uncle'?