Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. It's Friday, so it's time for the fill-ins I so bravely agreed to accept from Grant last week.

2. Who the flem figgins ate the last of the snargle %$#@! ice cream. I was saving that for me to eat after you all went to bed!

3. Adjustment on the roadster for time travel with another gizmo because of the botheration with the flux capacitor not withstanding. Great Scott!

4. I need to bungee jump off a hot air balloon and stockpile 5 years worth of TVP before the Giant Atomic Chickens™ destroy the world in accordance with glorious Satanic prophecy. But not because I believe in doomsday predictions, because that would just be silly.

5. Bunny: _____ (Note - this is a picture fill-in. Let me know if you are short on pictures of hot Asian women).

Well, Grant... I searched and searched, and found the perfect Asian bunny:

Awwwwww! So CUTE!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love yours! So funny!

And that bunny is adorable.

Jane! said...

What's TVP? I'm pretty sure I don't have 5 years of whateveritis.

GreenJello said...

TVP is of the devil. My mom used to try to feed it to us in soups, casseroles, and in cookies. Yes, cookies!

I've never recovered.

Sprite's Keeper said...

#3 is my favorite, especially since I;m reading Michael J Fox right now! And I can't email from work, but yes! Email me your address! You and three others are still missing your tickets! I was going to email you all tonight, but you beat me to it and now I look stupid. (If you saw my outfit, you'd agree. Horrendous!) :-)

Bex said...

this is great! you are very funny! i love love love the asian bunny picture!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

I hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Casey said...

Hmm, I don't know who this Grant person is but you're funny. Great Scott!