Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing With the Boys

Kayla has been moonlighting as a keeper on my brother Dusty's soccer team. The unusual thing about this is that this is an all-men's league, ages 18 and up.

It's made for some interesting times.

Here's something from their last game:



After the crash, she seemed like she was hurting a bit. When she came in for half-time, I asked her if she was ok. She said yes, no problem. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes! I do have two built-in-airbags, you know." And off she went to play more soccer. :)


UPDATE: I have just found out about a contest on YouTube. If you’re interested, visit SanDisk’s Life Moves contest page and enter your video clip for a chance to win prizes (I entered this one!). Then, head over to 5 Minutes for Mom and enter their contest for even more prizes!

4 comments:

Tara@From Dawn Till Rusk said...

Ouch! Crikey, she's one tough cookie.
Built in airbags, that's brilliant. I'm pinching that, hope she doesn't mind!

GreenJello said...

She is one tough cookie! And a lot of fun to watch. :) She doesn't mind if you use her "airbags" idea-- people copy her witticisms all the time. :)

Shana said...

Ouch!

Just popping in from 5 Minutes for Mom! :o)

~Shana
http://my3wisemans.momblogcentral.com/

GreenJello said...

Welcome to my little corner of the world, Shana. :)