- You haven't changed any settings in your Outlook, and for some unknown reason instead of pictures, you have red x's.
- You've tried every single fix you could find on Google, including the Trust Center, deleting Outlook temp files, picture placeholders, etc. etc. etc. Nothing works.
- You use a proxy server to access the internet.
- Close Outlook.
- Open Notepad. Copy the following into a new text document:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
- Click on File --> Save As
- File name: Outlook_Fix.reg
- Save as type: Change to "All Files"
- Click Save.
- Navigate to where you saved Outlook_Fix.reg
- Double-click on the file.
- Choose "Yes" when the dialog box comes up.